Thank You for Choosing SharePoint Marketing Suite Free Edition for Small Businesses
One of our representatives will contact you within two business days.
SharePoint Marketing Suite Free Edition is a web analytics solution for SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and SharePoint Online.
Please mind that the Free Edition was tailored for small businesses. If you are not a small business, please download our 30 Day Free Trial for enterprises. The Free Edition provides you with the following limited entry level features:
- Up to 100,000 page views per month
- Support for single Web Front End
- Support for single SharePoint environment (i.e., SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or SharePoint Online)
- Lack of custom dashboards or real time reporting
- Lack of enhanced SDK
If you encounter any technical issues during the download process, please contact us for assistance.
|Operating System:||Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2|
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
|Database:||SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2,|
QL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014
|Additional Software:||Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0|
IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0 or IIS 8.5
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft
Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- SharePoint Marketing Suite System Requirements - describes the requirements regarding HW/OS/DB and 3Rd party SW tools.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Setup Guide - provides details about the installation process and configuration steps.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite User Guide - offers basic knowledge on how to operate the system - including "How-To" scenarios for creating and viewing scheduled reports, real time reports and more.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Administrator Guide - offers basic knowledge for administrators - including report template creation, data collection filters, security and permissions, setting the tracking agent and more.
- SharePoint Marketing Suite Advanced Administrator Guide - provides details about advanced procedures and maintenance tasks such as infrastructure recommendations, troubleshooting, optimization and fine tuning, health monitoring, CardioLog API, and more.
For further information regarding technical support, please visit our knowledge base and support site, which include guides, tutorials, FAQ, announcements, and more.
Training: Intlock offers a variety of training sessions and technical resources for end users, administrators and authorized partners. This training is devised to deliver the highest level of marketing and technical competency for our customers and authorized partners. For further information about Intlock's training offering, please refer to our detailed training program.
Note: The SharePoint Marketing Suite Free Edition activation code will be sent to your Email address.
if you can't find the Email message, please check your spam filter or junk mail folder. Contact us for assistance