CARDIOLOG ANALYTICS’ OFFERING OF SOCIAL REPORTING ON SITRION ACTIVITY IN YOUR PORTAL IS COMPATIBLE WITH SHAREPOINT 2013 AND SHAREPOINT ONLINE (MICROSOFT OFFICE 365)
Social is here, and it’s here to stay. Sitron (formerly Newsgator) is your social one-stop shop on SharePoint. It provides integrated business-centric social software combined with the collaborative power of Microsoft SharePoint. By design, Sitrion is enterprise-ready by connecting employees to powerful content, thus improving business value.
CardioLog Analytics is fully integrated with Sitrion to assist enterprises for every step of their social journey. Our expert team of developers has ensured the meticulous analysis and tracking of your SharePoint Sitrion social activity. CardioLog Analytics enables you to track the Sitrion social metrics that matter most to you with an array of reports available at your fingertips. This includes but is not limited to: user conversion and participation, community and colleague connections, user and community activity levels, and knowledge sharing. Adoption rates, engagement, and collaboration levels are of the utmost importance when considering ROI on enterprise social network integration within your SharePoint environment. Our simple and holistic dashboards provide the most crucial insights with measurable statistics for your Sitrion social activity within SharePoint portals.
In a digital workplace that’s both dynamic and constantly looking to expand business opportunities, there’s an increasing need to maximize corporate productivity overall and within SharePoint environments for end-user efficiency. Because of our appreciation for our clients and their objectives, we have synchronized our out-of-the-box, point, and click reports to track Sitrion social activity, a definitive means for you to escalate ROI with your integration of Sitrion into your SharePoint environment. Master your ability to improve Sitrion social adoption, collaboration and engagement levels with our advanced reports.
- Groups Activity Reports to assess which groups are grooving
- Most Popular Ideas reports to track ideas that spark
- Campaign Centers Activity report to follow a campaign journey
- Unique Idea Submitters reports to monitor who’s spicing up the Sitrion melting pot
- Unique Idea Voters Reports to follow who’s taking on their Sitrion electoral duty
- Most Popular Campaigns reports to see what campaigns are gaining traction
- Most Popular Posts reports to analyze what content is inspiring
- Most Popular Questions to understand the needs of users
- Community Membership Rate reports to track community growth
- Community Activity reports to understand team efforts
- User Activity reports to attain insights on individual needs
- Inactive Users reports to assess who’s lagging behind
- Total Users reports to gain a holistic view on Sitrion users
- Activity Log reports to see what activities are creating buzz
- Trending Tags reports to watch the latest trends
- Expert Users reports to track the movers and shakers in Sitrion
- User Colleagues reports to see what colleagues are following your users
>> Back to social analysis options for Sharepoint