Choose the right analytics solution for Office 365 and SharePoint
CardioLog Analytics SaaS take advantage of the cloud in storing and securing your data. By choosing the SaaS solution, you guarantee that your analytics will be available for around-the-clock access, regardless of the performance of your company’s local servers, or even in the case of a catastrophic system failure. Additionally, advanced troubleshooting using our cloud-management software allows you to track the activity of your system and identify problems that may have occurred in the moments leading up to a crash. This will enable you to quickly move in to correct any errors and ensure that your system is operating at optimal capacity.
CardioLog Analytics SaaS also provides unlimited scaling options to meet your company’s needs, and is not limited by your physical system hardware. This allows you to easily upgrade or downgrade your storage space as your requirements change.
The cloud-based analytics offering also ensures that CardioLog Analytics is kept up-to-date with the latest versions by automatically installing important updates. This eliminates a large amount of system maintenance costs, and reduces the time that you spend in setup. And by staying up-to-date, you can rest easy knowing that you’re taking advantage of all the latest features on offer by CardioLog Analytics.
Ultimately the decision between On-Premises and SaaS Analytics is up to you. Each option is supported by a host of advantages that cater to the specific needs of your company. For security, control, budget and performance, an On-Premises solution might be the option of choice. If you value reliability, 24-hour access, and easy scalability, the SaaS solution gives you all of these features and more.
Advantages of Selecting CardioLog SaaS
- Tailor made – designed specifically for Office 365, SharePoint and Yammer
- Quick setup and low efforts – easy to implement and quick setup process; get insightful reports with minimal efforts
- Enhanced user interface – tightly integrated with Power BI
- Ease of use – instant reports with minor IT efforts; connect to your data anywhere
- Lowering operation costs – no upfront costs, infrastructure, hardware, software licenses (i.e., OS, SQL, etc.), or maintenance
- Robust and high availability – hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud, ensuring that data is collected and available
- Unlimited scaling options – supporting small (SMB), as well as large traffic volumes (Enterprise)
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) – better performance
- Highly secured – via Microsoft Azure’s secured platform
- Enhanced Service Level Agreement – continuous automatic updates allowing for on-going delivery of new features