TAILOR YOUR WEBSITE TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS
Understanding what really matters to your customers, knowing their behavior,preferences and demographics is essential for conducting meaningful, sharply focused marketing. Intlock’s behavioral targeting visual interface helps you to ensure your website is tailored to different visitors, transforming potential customers from anonymous online traffic into individuals. This invaluable insight into who they are and what they’re looking for will give you a competitive edge.
Behavioral targeting enables you to increase visitors’ engagement with your website by using real-time personalization. You can sense their behavior and instantly adapt your content to what they want, in order to build up trust and brand loyalty and to increase conversions.
- Deliver the right content to the right people
- Improve visitors’ experience of your website
- Increase engagement
- Maximize revenues and conversion
Intlock’s behavioral targeting module enables you to identify valuable visitor segments and deliver customized content based on their characteristics. Behavioral targeting quickly creates rules for displaying content and messages on your website according to various visitor segments, profiles and channels – a simple and intuitive task thanks to the SharePoint Marketing Suite’s full integration with SharePoint’s page elements. Our behavioral targeting module is a list of personalization rules, and each rule is a combination of a page, a UI element and a visitor segment. With these three parameters, you can create personalization rules such as, “Replace the welcome banner [UI element] for all SEO visitors [segment] on the homepage [page].”
The visitor segment element is, of course, a key part of the personalization process. Our intelligent behavioral targeting tool empowers you to see who’s looking to buy and who’s just browsing, helping you to target your marketing, build brand loyalty and drive conversions. The visitor segment element of the personalization rule can be defined based on various pieces of information from the potential customer, such as whether they are a new or returning visitor,where they’ve visited your website in the past, and the number of previous visits they’ve made. Other information that can be used to identify the visitor segment element can come from the traffic source, such as how the visitor found your website and what keywords they used to get there. For example, a simple behavioral targeting strategy would be segmentation of viewers who arrived at your website by searching for a specific word on Google.
- Individual visitor targeting
- Creation of rules for displaying content, based on page, UI element and visitor segment
- Consideration of temporal variables – time, day, frequency and more
- Consideration of environmental variables – IP address, country of origin, screen resolution and more
- Consideration of referrer variables – referring domain, campaign ID and more
- Integration of behavioral targeting tools with Intlock’s multivariate and AB testing tools for more effective targeting
- Easy-to-use program, which selects the UI element for you